Hair transplant is a great solution to baldness these days. Hair transplantation is a microsurgical procedure performed in a hospital setting.
The concept “microchirurgical” means that this operation does not involve major surgery and is easily tolerated by most patients. In addition, this procedure has no serious contraindications.
Hair transplant is a very long-lasting solution for women and men even when it comes to androgenetic alopecia.
More, transplant is possible for people with scars, as well as for patients who have lost their hair due to illness.
Hair transplant by FUE
The history of hair transplantation goes back many years, but it is only in the middle of the years 90 last century that it began to take its modern forms with the technologies that are now used around the world.
The first hair transplants in the middle of the years 90 were implemented using FUE technology ( extraction by follicular unit from the donor area to the recipient area). Even though technologies are constantly being improved, the principles of the FUE base remain the same. This technology is now accepted as the benchmark for quality.
Today, hair loss patients can forget about this problem and regain their beautiful hair thanks to FUE technology.
The main advantage of this technology is that after, there are no scars and its recovery time is very short. The number of successful hair transplant cases has increased many times, also thanks to the modern medical equipment used in the FUE technique.
A completely painless method in hair transplantation
Thanks to sedation administered under the supervision of our anesthetists, you will no longer feel pain when using local anesthesia before the hair transplant. The hair transplant procedure takes place in a comfortable and painless environment. Despite the fact that hair transplantation has always been considered a relatively painless procedure, needle phobias are nevertheless observed in some patients. Pain levels that were previously minimal are now completely eliminated.
What is sedation?
Sedation is the procedure for bringing a state of calm or sleep to patients. The anesthesiologist controls the depth of sedation with the types of drugs used and the amount given according to the needs of each patient. The choice of the type of anesthesia is up to the patient. We continue to offer sedation-free hair transplantation to patients who prefer not to receive it.
The basics of hair transplantation
- Hair transplantation is recommended for patients aged 20 at 60 years.
- It will only take 3 days to get the transplant. 1 day for preparation, the day of the procedure itself and 1 extra day for postoperative recovery.
- Although the duration of the operation varies depending on the number of grafts transplanted, she usually takes 6 at 8 hours.
- To avoid complications, surgery should be performed in a fully equipped hospital.
- The hair transplant procedure is performed by a doctor and 3 minimum medical technicians.
- It may take 6 at 18 months to see the final result.
The advantages of the FUE technique
- Hair transplant restores hair to its natural and dense appearance.
- It & rsquo; is a permanent solution for the treatment of moderate to severe hair loss.
- The FUE technique has been specially developed to provide patients with as little discomfort as possible without leaving external scars after the procedure..
- FUE method offers patients faster recovery. You can easily go back to your daily routine and travel the day after the procedure.
- With the right surgical plan, the donor area will not be damaged and its appearance will not change even after several operations.
- 98% transplanted grafts will grow like your natural hair.
Additional sources that increase the success of a hair transplant
People with hair loss may need other sources of hair transplantation. for example, if there is not enough hair in the donor area on the back of the head to cover all areas of baldness, the chances of a successful hair transplant are unlikely.
For this reason, grafts from different parts of the patient's body can also be used to perform hair transplant surgery.
The beard as a donor area
Hair transplant with beard transplant is usually done when the patient does not have a donor area or the area of baldness is too large.. Beard transplants stay in the growth phase for a long time (anagen) and after the neck, they are an excellent alternative donor source for hair transplantation.
Beard transplants are known to be thicker than neck transplants. For this reason, in order to provide more volume in the transplanted area, grafts taken from the beard are transplanted into the upper part and the crown, but this may not be the best option for restoration of the frontal area.
Body hair can be a third source of transplant. If the grafts taken from the back of the head and beard are not yet sufficient to cover, among others, breast hair can be considered a good source of alternative transplant for transplant. If the grafts taken from the back of the head and beard are not yet sufficient to cover, breast hair can be considered a good source of grafts for a consecutive transplant.
There is 2 reasons to consider body hair as an additional source of hair transplant.
1) Hair transplant, especially chest hair, has a similar structure to the beard transplant. They are also thick and contain one or two hairs.
2) The anagen phase of the hair is much shorter. Body hair is getting shorter.
However, breast hair transplants cannot be used for implantation in the frontal area